If you're looking to build a killer gaming rig, then you'll need a reliable source of power that will protect your components from an unstable power source. The HCG 620 M guarantees 620 Watts of stable and continuous power. Including a heavy-duty protection circuitry on all rails prevents damage from any danger. A high quality power supply inside and out, constructed with all Japanese brand capacitors, this is a power supply every gamer should have.
The HCG 620M comes with a whisper quiet and high quality 135 mm Double Ball Bearing fan with a long lifespan. It's controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management.
Less cable, more space
HCG-620M is a hybrid modular PSU, which means that the only attached cables are the only essential ones and the others are optional. Allows you to use only the cables you need, greatly simplifies installation and helps clear out space. This can also improve your airflow because excess cables can obstruct and reduce airflow. With the addition of Stealth Wires, all wires are darkened for minimal visibility in the chassis, making your rig that much cleaner.
Certification 80 PLUS® Bronze certified — up to 87% efficient. The High Current Gamer M delivers up to 87% efficiency under real-world load conditions.
Awards and Certificates:
- Unit Dimensions : 86 mm (H) x 150 mm (W) x 160 mm (D) / 3.4" (H) x 5.9" (W) x 6.3" (D)
- UPC : 0761345-23873-1
- ATX12V VERSION : 2.32 and EPS12V version 2.92 compliant
- CircuitShield™ : Over Current Protection (OCP) , Over Voltage Protection (OVP) , Under Voltage Protection (UVP) , Short Circuit Protection (SCP) , Over Power Protection (OPP) , Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- Output Circuits : Up to 90% power available on +12V rail
- MTBF : 100,000 hrs
- Japanese heavy-duty caps : All Japanese brand capacitors for reliability
- Cooling : Quiet 135 mm Double Ball Bearing cooling fan
- Thermal Manager : an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- Safety Approvals : UL, cUL, CE, TÜV, CB, FCC, CCC, C-Tick, BSMI
- AQ5 : Antec Quality 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor
- Stealth Wires : all wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
- Weight : 1.9 kg / 4.2 lbs
- Continuous Power : 620 watts of Continuous Power
- Power : 620 Watts
- Efficiency : 80 PLUS® Bronze
- Modular : Yes