Hassle Free and Easy to build with
Building a system should be simple and future upgrades a breeze. The Nineteen Hundred’s powerfully built and spacious interior, tool-less installations and cable management makes this the ideal case for installing high performance systems. Additionally, the Nineteen Hundred’s interior offers rubber grommets on the cable routing holes, ample space behind the motherboard tray, and a CPU back plate cutout. Two quick-release bottom panels with easy access to drive bays and removable dust filters for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Superior Expandability and Construction
With 9 expansion slots, the Nineteen Hundred features an advanced cooling system for graphic cards up to 330 mm (13.0 inches) in length, compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA® SLI® / AMD CrossFireX™, for the ultimate gaming rig.
The Nineteen Hundred provides you with large amount of drive bays to utilize your ultimate build. An additional PSU mount allows you to add one more power supply to satisfy the most power hungry systems.
The Nineteen Hundred is constructed of durable SECC steel that lasts for builds to come. Pioneering design and solid construction make it the ultimate beast of a machine.
Awards and Certificates:
- Unit Dimensions : • 696mm (H) x 223.6mm (W) x 555mm (D) • 27.4" (H) x 8.8" (W) x 21.8"(D)
- UPC : 0-761345-15990-6 (Green) 0-761345-15991-3 (Red)
- Maximum video card size : 13.0" (330 mm)
- Water cooling support : rear water cooling grommets
- Front Ports : • 4 x USB 3.0 • 2 x USB 2.0 •Audio In/Out
- Case Type : Super Mid Tower
- Cooling System : 3 x 120mm front intake FDB - 2 x 120mm top exhaust FDB - 1 x 120mm rear exhaust FDB - 2 x 120 mm HDD internal fan mounts (optional)
- Drive Bays : 17 Drive bays: • 3 x 5.25" tool-less drive bays • 12 x 3.5" tool-less HDD bays • 2 x 2.5" HDD bays
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height : 175mm (6.8 ")
- Motherboard Support : SSI CEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- CPU Cutout : Yes
- PSU mount : 2 x standard ATX
- Color(s) : Green / Red
- Expansion Slots : 9
- PSU/Adapter : None